What's included in the fees?
study-in-new-zealand.org’s study programs include a comprehensive list of services that address all the phases of a study abroad semester. We provide full, customised service before and after the semester. During the semester IPU staff will be the your main contact person.
Academics and Advising
- Full tuition (approximately 30 ECTS/15 US credits per semester)
- Registration fee to the university
- University, destination and course selection advice
- Academic advising
- Official academic transcripts from host university
- Credit transfer assistance
- Orientation events and briefings (with meals in selected programs)
- Orientation weekend trip in selected programs
- Host family introductions at some destinations
- Advice and information about affordable cell phone packages, local public transportation etc.
- On-campus Wi-Fi access
- Safety plan
- Student visa application advice
- Travel advice
- Comprehensive pre-departure PDF Guide
- Guaranteed responses to any questions and concerns immediately or, at the latest, within 24 hours during working days – our expert staff answers questions both by phone, email and WhatsApp.
Student Support Services
- Local contact person at the host university
What's not included in the fees?
Frequently asked questions:
How high are the general costs of living?
The general costs of living in New Zealand are about the same level or slightly higher than in many Western countries. Cost of living in Palmerston North are lower compared to Auckland or Wellington. You can find a list for costs of living in Palmerston North here: General living costs Palmerston North.